Here at Fallbrook Animal Hospital, we accept many different payment options, including all major
debit cards, credit cards, cash, and CareCredit.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. To focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Fallbrook Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free for up to 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately and pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program
- Extended Payment Plans
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Quick & Easy Approval
- Immediate Access to Funds
- No Annual Fee