Pet Orthopedic Surgeries Fallbrook Animal Hospital
We perform many types of orthopedic (bone) surgeries.
Pet Orthopedic Surgery
We work closely with board certified orthopedic surgeons who are able to perform a variety of very advanced and specialized surgeries for a wide range of orthopedic injuries.
Orthopedic diseases include those that impact your pet’s bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and the skeletal system and limbs. The mood and quality of life of your pet might be impacted by orthopaedic injuries.
If your pet is in pain, you can see indicators like a small limp, avoidance of physical activity like jumping, hesitancy to get up, or other behaviours.
Since moving makes life better, let’s discuss your best possibilities.
- We carry out numerous orthopaedic (bone) procedures, such as:
- TPLO for a ruptured cranial cruciate ligament
medial (and lateral) patellar luxation surgery to correct
- fracture internal fixation
- For severe osteoarthritis and injuries, joint arthrodesis (i.e., pancarpal arthrodesis) is performed.
- surgery to treat limb malformations